Rulers are cards that act as the player's avatar.
- Ruler cards are placed in your Ruler Area at the start of each game.
- A Ruler mostly defines your deck type and play style.
- During the Main Phase, a Ruler may be Rested to call the top of the Magic Stone Deck into your Magic Stone Area.
- A Ruler has certain Abilities that may be used to give you an advantage.
- During the turn player's Main Phase, if the Chase Area is empty, a Ruler may pay their Judgement condition while in Recover state to do Judgement (also known as [J-Activate]). The Ruler card is then flipped over to its other side to reveal the J-Ruler.
- For a list of Rulers, see here.